Prior to pursuing her passion for real estate, Wynn enjoyed a career in the legal field. Her professional experiences have instilled in her the importance of thorough research and meticulous attention to detail. Wynn’s knowledge of the Calgary market, her strong analytical and negotiating skills and her straightforward no-nonsense approach have formed a strong foundation and are the keys to her success. With fourteen years of real estate sales experience in Calgary, Wynn has witnessed Calgary’s tremendous growth and has had the fortune and opportunity of acquiring a great understanding and appreciation of one of North America’s most vibrant real estate markets.
In an ongoing commitment to providing a high level of service and professionalism to her clients, Wynn is privileged to be a part of the trusted banner of Sotheby’s International Realty Canada’s Calgary office. Wynn utilizes Sotheby’s International Realty Canada’s cutting edge marketing approach to ensure that her client’s properties receive the best exposure possible with the Sotheby’s International Realty branding.
Wynn was born in England; however she has lived in Calgary most of her life. She has witnessed the considerable growth of the Calgary area and has developed a unique knowledge of its communities and hidden treasures.
Energetic, professional and personable, her sense of character, patience and understanding helps her to intuitively support each individual client throughout their entire buying and selling experience. Wynn is detail oriented and believes organization, follow-through and listening are some of the most important qualities a Realtor can possess. Wynn maintains a sensitive and confidential approach in all of her business dealings and her background in the legal field is evident in her business sense and negotiation. Wynn represents a range of clients from first time and sophisticated buyers to savvy investors, and her loyal clientele have helped her attain numerous and prestigious real estate business achievement awards.
Wynn has extensive experience in the purchase and sale of single family homes including the upper-end Luxury market, condominiums/project sales and Marketing and corporate relocations. She was also most recently actively involved in the design concept and successful marketing of four Luxury Town homes in Lower Mount Royal, Calgary
Social Media: her Face Book. Twitter and LinkedIn accounts are also a convenient source for you to find market information along with tips for your home, healthy lifestyle suggestions and for Calgary living.
Wynn studied under the Bachelor of Fine Arts at the University of Calgary and has a passion for painting, interior design, architecture and travel. Most of her extended family resides in Europe.
- classic service – raising the bar of the real estate professional
- specialize in building relationships and providing effective results
- valuable understanding of clients at all levels – those that are just beginning, and clients with extensive real estate portfolios
- personable and complete professional client experience meeting the high standards and integrity of both herself and Sotheby’s International
- integrity, attention to detail and listening skills has earned her great professional success
- expect honest, competent, and creative advice
- always reachable, approachable, knowledgeable, accountable and organized
- an easygoing vibe offering client’s honest, straightforward and reliable guidance with a no-nonsense approach every step of the way.
- strong track record assisting people in finding and negotiating stylish real estate opportunities in Calgary core and beyond
- establishes strong and trusting professional relationships with all of her clients
- required training to understand documents and procedures to assist in all areas of real estate purchase and sale including finance referrals, documentation to successful transaction completion
- Certified Condominium Specialist (CCS)
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS), Million Dollar Guild (luxury home sales)
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Accredited Member of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
- Calgary Real Estate Board
- Alberta Real Estate Association
- National Association of Realtors
- Real Estate Council of Alberta
- Calgary Chamber of Commerce
- Children’s Miracle Network Charitable Foundation Supporter
- Rotary International Member and Volunteer
- Calgary Reads – Literacy Program Volunteer
- Re/Max Executive Club Member
- Re/Max 100% Club Member
- Re/Max Platinum Club Member
- Re/Max Hall of Fame Member
- Member of the MLS Million Club Award